S

Funwithnancy

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally Fall! Pumpkins I love you!

I love Fall. It is my favorite time of the year. It's the time that reminds me most of my Mom & sister. I miss them dearly, but this is life and I have wonderful memories and memorabilia that keeps them close to my heart.
My sister and I loved pumpkins! Painting pumpkins, baking pumpkins, my Mom fried pumpkins (Yum!), you name it we pumpkin'd it! I hope you wont mind if I share some of my fall decor with you.

My fireplace mantle
Let me introduce Mr. Count Dracula. This was my sister's. She painted him. She was a master at painting faces and all things ceramic.
 This busy little witch was made for me by my sister. It is my favorite Halloween piece.
 This little screaming pumpkin was made by me! The ghost was a gift from a friend.
 My sister painted all of these cute little trick-or-treaters. My favorite is the ghost holding the pumpkin (of course!) look at his feet. So cute!

This little ghost just broke his pumpkin.....how cute is this! My sister painted it. I love this piece.
I painted the big pumpkin in the back & the one in the next frame that looks just like this one (I guess I really liked them...)
Let's play a game. How many pumpkins does Nancy have?








 I don't usually buy foam pumpkins, but his grin looks like one of my brothers, so I thought he was funny!

 Oh! how I wish he was filled with Almond Joy's instead of raisins........




I hope you didn't count because I didn't unpack all of them. Well... I got tired!
I hope you have a very Happy Halloween and Fall Season! God Bless you and your family, and may His fruit be bountiful in your lives this year and always.
Many Blessings
Nancy :)
p.s. Please send Almond Joy's.....

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower.

    Those decorations are adorable, I love the pumpkin candle holders. Where did you get those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These adorable pumpkin candle holders are from
    Pier One Imports.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collections.
    http://shanthisthaligai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! I'm sorry it has taken me awhile to get over here! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a new "friend/follower"! I did the same for you and would love to have you join my Inspiration Friday party sometime! It is going on all weekend and it would be fun to have you link up one of your great projects or recipes! Look forward to seeing you around here in blogland!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Such cute pumpkin decorations!! I love Fall too, there is something so fresh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now following you thanks to Meet & Greet Monday blog hop, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
    Today we teach another one of our must-know easy blog tutorials, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday to you and your family!

    Following you now from Meet & Greet Monday. Please follow me back!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Autumn! Great decorations! you have a new follower from the hop! Come visit Mama's Little Chick! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete