S

Funwithnancy

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tommy's 1st Birthday

This little tyke is my great nephew Tommy and this is his first Birthday cake. That good looking man is his daddy.
Now this is the way to eat cake! It should be the law that we all must eat cake this way!
Circus themed party. What cake would be complete without a ring master and 3 rings?
This is what the finished product looked like. Did I mention I made this? I did! I also had an apprentice my niece Angela help.
Fondant animals made this cake really cute. I learned how to make them from you tube.
Check out those nose wrinkles!
The Seal is already at work balancing that ball!
I make sugar cookies and decorated them with royal icing
I love the circus peanuts used as a border. The circus train was made from rice crispy treats and we put animinal crackers inside.
Tommy's cake. I'm not really a fan of clowns. There's something creepy about a man dressed like this and playing with children.....
The big top. This is the Lion before his main was put on.
Clowns all around the sides and back.
Pesky little monkeys just running a muck

1 comment: