S

Funwithnancy

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Styling utensils!

Looking for a fun way to display utensils at your next party? Well, look no further! This little project is fun, easy, and makes going through a buffet line a few steps quicker. I made over 60 of them in less than 1 hour!

Keeping with the hot pink & zebra theme for the baby shower I picked up this really cute craft box at Hobby Lobby (I don't monetize, so free plug here) for $2.99 and the stickers were 50% off so I think they were only a buck or two.
Place the napkin on a diagonal and place your fork so that it sticks out about 1 inch.
Fork goes on top of the knife (I don't know if this is etiquette, but it allows the utensils to stack correctly)
Spoon is next
fold the bottom up and hold it over the utensils
I'm right handed so I'll be working left to right. It makes no difference which way it gets rolled.
Fold over the left side of the napkin to the center, and then roll the utensils to the right.
and the little bundle is done.
To hold the napkin in place simply place a sticker on it. These stickers can be personalized any way you want with on-line ETSY stores, etc. If you own a cricket machine....go nuts! I was lucky to find these pre-printed round stickers on sale (can you hear my cheep bird chirping?)
 I also made up bundles using zebra napkins and mixed up the box.
This project was a lot of fun and makes your party look like you really went that extra mile to make it special. So worth the time!
Cute! Cute! Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment